Freeland High School
8250 Webster Road, Freeland
NEMWA Divisions A&B
January 5th, 2019
Coaches Meeting: 8:30 a.m.
Split Start Times: Age groups 5-10 will start at 9:00 a.m. Age groups 11-14 will start around noon or right after the morning session.
This is a USAW sanctioned event. All wrestlers must be USA insured in order to compete.
Weigh-Ins: Home Honor Weigh ins and skin checks. Team statisticians are to enter weights. Parents do not register child (ren) the team is responsible for this. All ages/weights due into Track Wrestling by Thursday, January 3rd by 10 PM. You must weigh-in in a singlet or t-shirt/shorts.
Entry Fee: $11 per wrestler. Please pay as a team in the pairing room before wrestling begins.
Awards: Medals will be given out to the top 1-4 wrestlers per age /weight class. Participation medals for non placing 5-6 year olds.
Tournament Director: Jim Wetherell at 989-430-1995 or email@example.com
Admission: $5.00 adults, $2.00 per child, or 10.00 per family
5/6: 37,40,43,46,49,52,55,58,61,64,67,HWT (max107) 7/8 : 40,43,46,49,52,55,58,61,64,67,72,77,82,HWT (max 142)
9/10 : 51,55,59,63,67,71,75,80,85,90,95,100,110,HWT (max190)
11/12: 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 100, 105, 112, 119, 126, 133, Hwt (Max 223)
13/14: 75,80,85,90,95,100,105,110,115,120,125,130,138,145,155,170,HWT (max 275)
Rules: ALL NEMWA RULES APPLY
- Tournament, safety and weigh in rules will be followed per NEMWA rules.
- Only two coaches per mat, per match. This includes photographer/video.
- All wrestlers will wrestle 3 – 1:30 minutes.
- No wrestlers with a questionable skin rash will be allowed to wrestle without a current physician statement (NEMWA form) verifying that it is not communicable.
- Any misconduct on school grounds will lead to immediate disqualification from the tournament and dismissal from the school.
- No sitting or standing along the sides of the mats. Please stay seated in the bleachers so everyone can see.
Concessions: Available all day. No crockpots please.
Click on a graphic below to support our sponsors.
|January 5, 2019||9:00 am||Division A||2019||300'|
|Freeland High School|