Please do not allow wrestlers or parents to register themselves into the tournament, we want only club coaches and/or secretaries doing this.
- Go to www.trackwrestling.com
- Click Register in the upper right corner
- Click on “Wrestler for a tournament” (second one down)
- Click on the “Search Events” button and enter the tournament you want to search for. They all start with the NEMWA.
- Once you have found the tournament, click on the blue tournament name link.
- When the tournament login box appears, chose “statistician” from the dropdown box.
- Enter your username and password. If you don’t have this information, contact the NEMWA secretary using the contact information below.
- Once logged in, next to the text that says “click here to import” pick your club from the drop down box. In the dropdown box next to the text “roster from” pick “a club coach account.”
- Once you have the dropdown boxes populated, click the blue “here” link and your club roster will appear.
- From your roster, check those who you want to register for the tournament and then click import.
- Once your wrestlers have been imported, their names will be in blue. Click on the names and enter the weight classes and actual weights. You can also update the wrestlers information or even delete wrestlers if you need to.
For questions contact NEMWA Secretary Dottie Brugger at email@example.com
Click HERE for a downloadable version of these directions.